Working in the UK’s secondmost regulated industry (after the nuclear industry), we take our industry accreditations seriously. Damada Group holds current certificates for the following industry accreditations:
- ARCA is Europe’s leading association for asbestos removal contractors. It is the first port of call for anyone seeking an asbestos removal contractor to safely remove asbestos.
- ISO9001 standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and drive for continuous improvement.
- ISO14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It maps out a framework that a company/organisation can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
- OHSAS 18001 is an international occupational health and safety management system specification. Central to OHSAS requirements are strong policies and procedures.
- CHAS is the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme; the established UK market leader for health and safety pre-qualification.
- Constructionline is the UK's leading construction certification service. It works with over 8,000 buyers and 24,000 suppliers across the UK.
- Safe Contractor is a third party accreditation scheme designed to assess health and safety arrangements and confirm the organisation to be a competent contractor.
- UVDB is the community for the UK utilities industry. It helps utility buyers to manage risk within their supply chain and comply with EU Procurement Legislation.
- RISQS is the Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme. It is the supplier pre-qualification service used by buyers of all products and services throughout the GB rail industry.
- The Health and Safety Executive is responsible for regulating and enforcing health and safety legislation to prevent death, injury and ill-health in Great Britain’s workplaces.
- SEPA’s role is to make sure that the environment and human health are protected, to ensure that Scotland’s natural resources and services are used as sustainably as possible and contribute to sustainable economic growth.
Living Wage Employer
Damada Group is an accredited Living Wage Employer. We believe that every member of staff deserves a living wage and we are delighted to have received this accreditation.